5000 Series AutoDrill (Heavy-Duty)
The 5000 Series AutoDrill is designed for automatic drilling of larger holes and other heavy duty operations. It comes standard with features that make it easy to setup, adjust and maintain. All operations are performed with a standard electric motor and a small volume of shop air. This keeps the operating costs to a minimum.
Some of the many uses for the 5000 Series AutoDrill are:
- Plate and structural steel hole drilling
- Drilling multiple holes with a single unit
- Flow Drilling or Form Drilling of holes
- High thrust applications
- Multi-wall drilling operations that require SkipFeed
- Deep hole operations up to 6.000″
- Precision depth control drilling applications
- Operations requiring all position mounting
- Operations requiring through the spindle coolant
- Morse Taper tooling requirements
- Available with air motor drives for explosion-proof operations using inert gas
AutoDrill gladly provides a no obligation quotation based on your actual application needs.
Contact us to discuss your needs and to receive technical help.Free Support Here