Why is this important?
In order for the AutoDrill family team to act in unison, for us to truly act with common goals in sight, we must have the vision clearly before us! You, as a member of this family, are an important part of the process. We hope this document brings clarity, alignment, efficiency, and motivation to all that we do!
Why do we exist?
AutoDrill exists to serve and help develop every family team member so that they may thrive and achieve their personal vision.
How do we behave?
- Family First — We go the extra mile and give 100%. We are solutions-oriented as we look to support each other’s goals. We take personal initiative that builds trust and confidence in the team.
- Joy-Filled Work — We care for others through an outward perspective, playful interaction, and open communication.
- Excellence with Grace — We acknowledge and leverage mistakes and celebrate successes. We have a systems mindset that sets the organization and team members up for repeatable success.
We strive to be:
- Humble team members are quick to point out the contributions of others and slow to seek attention for their own. They share credit, emphasize team over self, and define success collectively rather than individually.
- Hungry team members are self-motivated and diligent. They are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
- People Smart team members are interpersonally appropriate and aware. They have good judgment and intuition around the subtleties of group dynamics and the impact of their words and actions.
What do we do?
We make manufacturers more efficient by providing drilling and tapping solutions. Our sales team and global distribution partners strive to serve our customers as best as possible. We sell our products with confidence and pride! We are Absolutely Dependable™